Popular enterprise content management app introduces enhanced features for managing members and groups, improvements to authoring, and free 30 day trial setup in seconds.
PARSIPPANY, NJ (November 1, 2017) — Thingee Corporation announces the latest release of its award- winning life sciences detailing platform for the iPad, iDetail – a unique, real-time, cloud-based platform with the ability to organize sales and marketing content including presentations, videos, PDFs, podcasts, and other collateral.
New iDetail Features Include:
- Sign-up and create a new organization (iOS App Only)
- Sign-in/Authenticate to your new organization
- Members: Add, Invite or Retire (Web Service Only)
- Groups: Create Group, Add, or Remove Members, Rename and Delete Group (Web Service Only)
- Builder Authoring: Create code-free interactive presentations
- Custom App Theme/Branding of iOS App from Web Service
- Improved experience for content download
- Several fixes to improve content download
- iOS 11 Ready
iDetail v3.7.3 is available to demo on the App Store: https://appsto.re/us/aZqG8.i.
Major iDetail Features and Benefits for Field Force, Brand Teams and Regulatory:
- Simple, intuitive file organization for quick access to all sales and marketing content
- Seamlessly manages multiple types of content including interactive presentations, PDFs, videos, and podcasts
- Dynamic files and folders keep data easily organized and accessible
- Content delivered directly from iDetail cloud servers to field force iPads
- Upload to the cloud and instantly distribute pharma regulatory product information
- Ability to assign expiration dates to individual assets
- Segment and deliver specific assets to individuals or groups
- Individual and group permissions of media assets
- Perform compliance management and reporting
- Hosted on Amazon Web Services for superior reliability
Closed Loop Marketing (CLM) Benefits:
iDetail’s real-time metrics track all of the vital statistics on a specific detail delivered, including the slides/content reviewed, detail duration, representative, and location. Companies can overlay this information for Big Data initiatives to identify trends and draw conclusions. Data integration with corporate servers and applications that trigger actionable outcomes close the loop. iDetail provides data feeds to various network systems, including customer relationship management (CRM) platforms and data warehouses.
Thingee Corporation designs and develops software solutions that help life sciences companies educate their customers about the latest products and technologies that provide the most effective treatments and outcomes. Headquartered in Parsippany, NJ, the Thingee team has over 15 years of expertise delivering and integrating superior presentation platforms, cloud-based content management solutions, custom enterprise iPad and iPhone applications, web application development services, and digital media support services. Proud recipient of the 2015 Tabby Award for the Best iPad Business App, Thingee is committed to technology innovation, product excellence and delivering a competitive advantage to our clients. For more information, visit www.thingee.com.