As a Marketing and Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for executing on marketing tactics and supporting sales at all stages of the sales cycle. We are seeking self-starters who have the ability to collaborate effectively with project stakeholders and liaise with the management team.
As experts in digital media, our entire team is expected to provide our growing client base with creative new ideas and help guide them through the sometimes-confusing world of technology. Therefore, it is essential that all members of our team have a passion for digital trends combined with a sound understanding of interactive technology. This role requires a creative, enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual who is looking for a unique opportunity to gain exposure and experience on a wide variety of projects and tasks.
This position will provide valuable broad-based sales and marketing support for the company. This position reports to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
– Project lead for sales support and marketing projects
– Gather project requirements for marketing projects
– Develop and execute marketing projects working with internal and external resources
– Manage and maintain social media outlets (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
– Responsible for maintaining sales database (SalesForce)
– Coordination with channel partners for marketing projects
– Research and maintain awareness about competition and potential threats
– Research and maintain awareness about the Life Science industry
– Participate in channel and industry networking events
Sales Support Responsibilities:
– Maintain bi-weekly sales and marketing reports
– Be an expert in Thingee’s products and services offering
– Participate in weekly sales and account meetings
– Light administrative duties
– BS/BA Degree
– An entrepreneurial spirit and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude is required, as is knowledge of how to thrive in an ever-evolving environment
– Exemplary excellent oral and written communication, as well as presentation and internal negotiation skills
– A passion for all things digital
– Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
– Self-driven, highly focused, results oriented and quality decision-making
– The ability to orchestrate resources in a team-selling environment.
– A strong understanding of the mobile technology, key trends, business drivers and implementation strategies.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek additional assistance as appropriate.
– Consistent follow-up and follow-through on all assigned tasks.
– Travel up to (10%)
– Lifting up to 50 pounds
– Adhere to all policies in the company handbook and perform additional tasks assigned by manager
– Ability to work on both Mac and PC platforms
– Able to work on site at our corporate headquarters
– Understanding of the life science industry a plus
– Knowledge of the SalesForce platform
– Full coverage Medical, and Dental insurance options for employees and families
– Section 125 Plan
– FSA Medical Plan with 2x company match up to $2000
– DCAP Plan
– Short & Long Disability Insurance fully company paid
– Life Insurance $25K fully company paid
– Paid Time Off (PTO) – 20 days per year
– Holiday Pay – 6 additional days for US holidays
– 401k plan with 3% company contribution (participation involuntary)
– 401k Profit Sharing
– Casual work environment and dress code
– Food and Drink perks – coffee, soda, snacks, and team lunch every Friday
– ECB – Employee Cash Bonus – annual, based on company performance
Please submit a cover letter and resume to mscoord at thingee dot com.
To ensure that you speak with the right people, we ask that you do not email through our website or call our office to inquire about this position.
Note: This posting is intended for individual applicants only.
Thingee Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
About Thingee Corporation