|Do you love helping others?
Does your heart pump in a fast moving, fun and creative environment?
Are you interested in mobile, interactive technology?If so, this job has your name on it!
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for providing consultation services to Thingee clients and prospects with a primary focus on defining and documenting project solutions based on business needs and objectives. We are seeking self-starters who have the ability to collaborate effectively with project stakeholders, maintain excellent relationships and successfully establish a positive client experience throughout the entire sales cycle.
As experts in digital media, our entire team is expected to provide our growing client base with creative new ideas and help guide them through the sometimes-confusing world of technology. Therefore, it is essential that all members of our team have a passion for digital trends combined with a sound understanding of interactive technology. This role requires a creative, enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual who is looking for a unique opportunity to gain exposure and experience on a wide variety of projects and tasks.
As a valued team member, you will be required to provide input into strategic marketing activities, prospective employee candidates, interact with management to streamline internal sales and marketing processes and work under limited direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Understand the customer’s strategic goals and assess client workflow, processes and data to determine applicability for project deliverables and configurations.
- Ability to lead and manage complex proposal campaigns to define project requirements, orchestrate resources, write statements of work (SOW) and client contracts, to ensure the implementation team has all of the details they need to build or implement a solution.
- Effectively write and maintain functional specifications for new or modified business opportunities.
- Engage strategic partners, agencies and production teams in joint sales efforts and account strategies.
- Take the initiative to establish personal relationships with internal and external influencers and decision makers.
- Consult with middle and upper management.
- Articulate how emerging technologies can lead to the success of new business objectives.
- Assist Project Manager’s in following up on requests where appropriate.
- Upbeat and friendly demeanor and the ability to maintain internal and external client satisfaction.
- 3-5 years of experience in this field.
- Strong interpersonal, client relationship and customer service skills.
- Consultative, value-oriented selling approach with an attention to detail.
- Self-driven, highly focused, results oriented and quality decision-making.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written at all levels.
- The ability to orchestrate resources in a team-selling environment.
- A strong understanding of the mobile technology, key trends, business drivers and implementation strategies.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek additional assistance as appropriate.
- Consistent follow-up and follow-through on all assigned tasks.
- Travel up to (10%)
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Adhere to all policies in the company handbook and perform additional tasks assigned by manager
- Ability to work on both Mac and PC platforms
- Able to work on site at our corporate headquarters
- Full coverage Medical, and Dental insurance options for employees and families
- Section 125 Plan
- FSA Medical Plan with 2x company match up to $2000
- DCAP Plan
- Short & Long Disability Insurance fully company paid
- Life Insurance $25K fully company paid
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 20 days per year
- Holiday Pay – 6 additional days for US holidays
- 401k plan with 3% company contribution (participation involuntary)
- 401k Profit Sharing
- Casual work environment and dress code
- Food and Drink perks – coffee, soda, snacks, and team lunch every Friday
- ECB – Employee Cash Bonus – annual, based on company performance
To ensure that you speak with the right people, we ask that you reply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not email through our website or call our office to inquire about this position.
Thingee Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.