Job Description—Senior Web Developer, Contractor
Thingee’s Software Development Team is responsible for most aspects of the software development projects and ensuring those projects are delivered on time, on spec, and within budget.
We are looking for someone we can rely on, who has strong Ruby on Rails, PHP & general web development experiences to help us build & maintain a multitude of websites. This posting is for a contract position.
Required skills and experience-
– 5+ years experience – Turning Photoshop designs into pixel-perfect HTML/CSS constructions.
– 3+ years experience – Building websites in Ruby on Rails framework & automating deployment.
– Good working knowledge of jQuery, animating with jQuery, and available plugins.
– Experience with WordPress or PHP.
– Solid working knowledge of SQL & using MySQL.
– Solid working knowledge of GIT
– Must be able to legally work in the United States
Bonus skills and experience
– Mobile Web/Responsive websites
– UI/UX design experience
Please email your resume, examples of your work, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that you speak with the right people, we ask that you do not email through our website or call our office to inquire about this position.
Note: This posting is intended for individual applicants only.
Thingee Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.